- October 1st - Recital package forms are due. It is imperative we have a form for every single student. Our recital is set for June 10th and the dress rehearsal June 9th at Father Ryan High School. All of our students will participate in one show.
- October 7th - 10th Fall Break - We will not have classes during this time.
- October 24th - 28th - Wear your Halloween costume to dance, no scary costumes allowed!
- October 28th - Halloween Hop, a parents night out you do not want your child to miss! This is a fundraising opportunity for our Pro Dancers, to help out with their trip to New York City next summer. We will have dinner, games and fun! Please have your child come in their costume, no scary costumes allowed. It will be from 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. and the cost is $35.00 for one child, $45 for a family of two and $55 for families of 3 or more. Invite your friends, open to the community. Please sign up at the front desk, spots fill up quickly!
- When disposing of soiled diapers, please use our bathroom located to the left of the lobby and place them in our diaper genie.
- Also, we have snacks available at the front desk. You can purchase a punch card for $10 that give you/your child 10 punches that we keep at our desk.
- Also, spread the word about our SPECIAL that is going on for new 3, 4 and 5 year old students. If you are referred receive 15% off! Both parties can save!